Sunday, January 21, 2007

Peaceful but Killing

Today was a good day (peaceful to be precise) although I feel that there are certain things in life (at least college life) that I am missing. A group of friends from college set up a sort of get together in the form a picnic held at Zabeel park. Although I knew that I wasn't going to stay for long, I went there to have some fun. But when the picnic started I felt as if I was held back and was not able to mingle with anybody. I was seeing everyone having a great time, playing, joking bla bla bla .... but there I was in a corner silently watching everyone. At around 1:45pm I had to leave the picnic as I had another party at my best friend's uncle's house. Over there also I was welcomed happily but once again my silence started killing me. I really wanted to talk and mingle .... unfortunately I couldn't.

The funny part is that I enjoy speaking less. Even my blogger name tells about my character. But now I strongly feel that this is leading me into becoming a social outcast.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Ego said...

Ummm... was it bcoz of how you personally are or bcoz some of us treated you that way?

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Shanks said...

well I'm trying to figure that out. I know I'm extremely quiet (but this is only with people I don't know). U might have noticed I'm not silent around A and R.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger The Ego said...

Well I gotta say... was kinda surprised to see you hit the dance floor yesterday with full zest... prettttyy cool!!! Woohoo...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Shanks said...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home